Thoughts over London Fog… my time to think while I drink my Earl Grey latte and be still.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Remember


We hold grateful hearts as we remember our precious Halia. Another year to bring colorful life to her flower pot. We plant petunias, fuchsia, heather, and geraniums, each taking a turn to think of our daughter and sister who awaits us in our heavenly home.

As I draw closer to my true Father, my heart breaks less each year, and in turn is filled more abundantly with His love. Healing hands hold me, promises protect me, and grace guides me to the truth.

“The King of Love my Shepherd is
Whose goodness faileth never
I nothing lack if I am His
And He is mine forever.”
            I Am They
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au3otElq6D4


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Chelsea. We love you guys. I hadn't remembered that our babies heaven days were so close together. What a celebration they are having together in glory!! Halia's turn today and Nate's turn tomorrow:). And our momma hearts are one day closer to being reunited with them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words. Nice to hear your hurting heart is slowly being healed. Sending love and hugs to you and the family - and how precious to have such a beautiful boquet planted in her honour. She's dancing, I just know it. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete

My sweet girls

My sweet girls