Thoughts over London Fog… my time to think while I drink my Earl Grey latte and be still.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lost and Found

Days just pass without notice. Little girls grow up before my eyes, the world to discover, limitless. I restrict them to my own life, out of fear? Or just out of ignorance? They live with adventure in their eyes, fingertips reaching for the unknown, feet ready for new grounds. I keep my eyes on what is here, hands on what is known, and feet planted in comfort. When did this change in my life? I search my heart, and am surprised to find that it is still there. Hiding behind security and schedule. I loosen my grip. With little girls laughing, we dance in the falling rain, we get lost in the groves of wild flowers, and we run just for the sake of running. I have been found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My sweet girls

My sweet girls