When I’m hurting, all I can do is think about the pain.
When you hurt, all you could do was think about me.
When I feel that time is being wasted,
You tell me to trust you with my time and it will never be wasted.
When I look into the eyes of my children I feel like I fail them daily.
You look into the eyes of your children and see the masterpieces that you created them to be.
When I live my life in hopes to survive,
You live your life to save.
When I am so weak and unable to run the race,
You wait for me and pick me up.
When my trials seems so heavy,
You always offer to carry them.
When the unknown is around the corner,
You tell me you are there too.
When I feel like my sin is too great,
You tell me your grace is sufficient.
When I feel as though no one cares,
You sing over me.
When I know I don’t deserve to be rescued,
You smile and say, “It’s already been done.”
When I look into the mirror and see the ugly,
You see your beautiful daughter.
When I don’t know anything,
You tell me to know that I am loved.
When I know I am loved,
I know that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment