Well, there is no turning back now. I told my best friend that I wanted to write a book about my thoughts that pour out of me when I have time to hear myself think. This is usually only when I can sit and have a cup of tea on my own when both of my girls are in bed or if I can sneak away to a coffee shop. However, when I drifted back to reality, I realized that a book is way beyond me during this time in my life. Thus, a blog was created! And now I am held somewhat accountable to actually putting down my thoughts. So, here it goes...
To be completely honest, I always thought I was smart, not a genius, but intelligent, until God (yes, I will be talking about Him a lot) started bringing people into my life and revealed to me that I really know so very little about anything.
And, so, my thoughts are really what I have learned from others and how I can take what I learn from other people’s lives and apply it to my own. I believe that God has a great story for me to live out and these people who come in and out of my life are characters playing a part in this story to help me through, teach me, or challenge me.
One day I’m going to wake up and I’ll be 80 years old (I hope). At that time when I look back on my life, will I be happy with the story I lived out? Or will I have lived a life of fear, caution, and complacency?
So, I hope, if you follow my thoughts, you will see me grow and change and begin to live a life that is fully alive.
Yeah!! Good for you!! I think daily about starting a blog!! I began one back in February...which got hacked by a 'learn to speak chinese' site VERY quickly...and just haven't taken the time to get it back in order...you have inspired me!!
ReplyDelete