I see you.
Your eyes are tired. They squint to see the path ahead.
You walk.
Your feet unsure of this journey. Feeling as though you are in a maze.
You pause.
Looking back you ponder the choices you have made. Uncertainty creeps into your face.
I see you.
You are where you are supposed to be. No step taken has been a mistake.
You learn, you grow, you strengthen.
Each moment is for you. A gift. A moment just to be. Nothing more, nothing less.
Just be.
Let your eyes shine. Open them to see the possibilities ahead.
Let your feet dance as they meet each turn, bump, and crevice. This path has purpose.
If you must look back, see the love that was with you each step of the way.
I see you.
Rejoice. Even when the days are hard. Rejoice.
No day is ever wasted.
I see you.
I see who you are becoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment