I'm being broken again, and again, and again.
Oh, Pride, why do you get in the way over and over again? You think you know everything. You think you are better than everyone else. You feel that you can do it all; and when you fail, you blame it on the innocent instead of facing the truth. You know nothing, you are a failure, you will never come close to doing it all.
Oh, Brokenness, how I needed you. Thank you once again for showing me what is real, what is true, and what is important.
I'm glad that when I am broken, my Creator always manages to put back the pieces where they should be, and usually in different places then where they were before, but somehow they fit even better. All the pieces that were a little sharp or tight, seem to be smoother and seem to work a bit better. His tools are always better than mine.
Oh, Grace, thank you for your gift. In the midst of my pride, you are gracious and forgiving; throughout my brokenness, you lift my face and reveal to me your love; and through my healing, you never stop showering me with your hope of never ending giving. You are like a waterfall that never stops falling. Beautiful.
Thank you, Lord. Thank you for helping me through these times of growth. I know that when I am broken, growth is in the process. Help me to see. Help me to hear. Help me to be gracious, patient, and loving. I don't have to do this alone. I wasn't meant to do it alone. Your hand it always open, waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment