The day came and went and it was like she never existed. The day was full, yet empty.
We received six inches of snow this morning and I’m disappointed to not have planted Halia her flowers today.
I know another time will come when we can remember and plant her flowers; but today was important.
Yet, even though I hate this broken world, the brokenness reminds me of something beautiful.
The beauty of a plan more desirable than mine.
The beauty of a life that is to come.
The beauty of knowing that we were made for something
bigger.
The beauty of knowing that our hearts yearn for greater
things.
Because there are.
Halia’s life and death reminds me that the world is imperfect; but
there is hope.
Although we stumble about, we know that there is something
greater, because in this broken place, we can still find beauty, love, and grace.
A new day every morning. A new hope, another chance to love, another chance to
forgive. Each day a gift from Him who loves us more than we know and is our strength
in all moments.
Because of Him, I can face tomorrow.
I love how you express your rawness and the state of your heart. And how you embrace the Almighty Creators will in times of need, with great hope!Your beauty is still found in your brokenness.
ReplyDeletelove you, Halia was actually on my mind the other day oddly enough, I was remembering how beautiful the blue pot with all the colorful gems on it spelling out her name. pansies and flowers spilling over the edges, such a lovely and heartfelt reminder of your daughter ;)
ReplyDeleteYour heart is so beautiful. And yes...because of Him, I can face tomorrow. We trust you Jesus. xo
ReplyDeleteJesus, we trust in you.
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of love. Happy Birthday Halia ❤
ReplyDelete